Mirror Mirror #MiracleDress









Photos By: Dana Prigge, DailyFashionista.com

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Dress: New York & Co | Shoes: metrostyle | Snakeskin Cuff: Kara Ross NY | Lipgloss: Urban Decay
Mirror Mirror Cell Phone Case: Jermy Scott, MOSCHINO 

Talk about a fairytale one-dress-wonder! New York & Co. literally nailed the design term "Desk to Dinner" by creating a garment that is sold with a snap on tule skirt, easily removable to a sexy body con evening dress. BOOM, DONE, OVA...

I love this dress because it is feminine and pink, with a bit of fairytale fantasy. Dress up really never gets old to me. Fashion is not suppose to be taken so seriously, if you do not have fun along the way then what is the point? (right?!) This dress is perfect for a pear-shapped figure and fit for curves. The tule skirt hits just at the top of the waist, giving a slimming look. (yes please!) I paired the dress with my fav summer go-to metrostyle mint mules. They are so comfy and I love mixing in color. I chose a bold statement cuff adding in some more blue tones, and a pink lip color "Scandal" by Urban Decay. I swear by their new revolution line of lipgloss, it's amazing and actually stays on past 15 minutes. 

With my entire outfit mapped out, let's chat about the one accessory that usually gets the most attention to my look... MY PHONE CASE! lol I always choose to use a Jeremy Scott accessory for my iPhone because they are so much fun. Believe it or not I do get some slack for this, people say it is unprofessional or obnoxious, but I beg to differ. My phone cases have sparked more conversation then Facebook ;) I can't take myself too seriously or else I will loose who I am and what I stand for. Fashion is about being fun, having some edge, and doing all of this with a little humor. 

What do you think of this look? Tweet me @BlazersBellinis 





SPREAD THE WORD



Comments